**Charter rates are subject to change at any time without notice prior to reservation being confirmed. Rates are all-inclusive, as described in notes below. Gratuity is not included and is typically at least 15-20% of the charter rate. Some extra expenses may be incurred based on guests' requests, see below.
Included in your charter rate:
- Three gourmet meals onboard each full day of charter.
- Light lunch and dinner on first day of charter. Breakfast on final day of charter.
- Ships bar with a wide selection of standard brands of liquor, wine, and beer.
- Happy hour canapes and cocktail of the day.
- Assortment of grab-and-go snacks throughout the week.
- Water sports and equipment including snorkeling, stand up paddleboarding, water-skiing, tubing, kneeboarding, and kayaking.
- Fuel for up to 20 hours of running time.
- Mooring, anchor, and dock fees.
Extra expenses NOT included:
- Gratuity for the crew. Industry standard is 15-20% of total charter rate.
- Taxi fees for transport to and from boat.
- Food, drinks, excursions, and taxis on shore.
- Top-shelf liquor, vintage wines and champagne.
- Any rendezvous diving or fishing trips.
- Water-sport rental equipment not available on boat (ex: sea bobs, e-foil boards, surfboards, jet skis, etc.)
- Requested days on the dock other than the first day.
- BVI government permits, licenses, and fees.
*Your crew is happy to coordinate shore and rendezvous excursions, make reservations for taxis and meals ashore, and source high-end bar items and rental equipment at the guests' request and expense.
Charters with Special Conditions:
- For charters more or less than 7 nights, divide the rate by 7, then multiply by the number of nights desired.
- 10% surcharge added for charters less than 6 nights. 3 night minimum.
- Christmas and New Years charters are a flat rate fee of $48,000 and 7 night minimum.
How does the booking process work?
Don't worry, it is quick and easy. Plus, we will be a phone call, text, or email away if you need anything at all!
- Check available dates on our calendar.
- Contact Us to get started. Be sure to include your name, how many guests will be joining us, preferred dates, phone number, and email address.
- Sign the contract and make your first payment to secure your dates. Make the remaining payments on the dates agreed upon in the contract. You may want to consider getting trip insurance.
- Book your flights to St. Thomas early! Charters begin and end at 12pm on the respective dates. Some guests choose to stay on island the day before or after their charter. Let us know if you need recommendations for accommodations on island.
- About a month prior to your charter, you will receive a welcome email from us with some important information, FAQs, and your preference sheet. Return your completed preference sheet and schedule a brief call to discuss specific details of your charter.
- Fly to St. Thomas, catch your taxi to the boat, and have the time of your life on the vacation of your dreams!
We are happy to answer any further questions you may have about chartering with us aboard M/Y Ultra.